|Tour Code: 8C1CBRURC1
Number of Days:
13 | Number of Nights:
September 30, 2013
Experience a spectacular voyage through the heart of Russia along its colorful and historic waterways. Enjoy St. Petersburg, one of the world's most beautiful cities. Cruise along the Volga-Baltic Waterways and through Europe's two largest lakes, Onega and Ladoga. Then cruise south and visit the enchanting Golden Ring cities of Yaroslavl and Uglich. Explore bustling and excitement-packed Moscow.
Cruise Pricing Includes
- 11-night Cruise Accommodation in an Outside Stateroom - most with balconies
- Daily Sightseeing Programs as outlined in the Itinerary
- All Meals on board; Early-riser Coffee, Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Free-flowing Wine and juice with every Dinner on board the Ship
- Bottled Water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception & Welcome Dinner
- Home Visit with Russian Family
- Ballet Performance at the Hermitage Theater, the Private Theater of the Czars
- Special highlights including lectures, Russian language classes, theme dinners, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and afternoon/evening piano
- Physician on board
- All English Language onboard in a non-smoking Environment (except Sun Deck)
Prices for cruise only.
Taxes additional: $231.00 per person.
Deposit: $450.00 per person.
Balance due by May 1, 2013.
Valid Passport and Visa Required
Photo Gallery (1)
Recent Reviews (Last 5 reviews)