About this tour
Sep 28, 2017
- Round trip airport transfers in Athens and Rhodes
- 2 nights’ accommodation with full breakfast in Athens
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Rhodes including full breakfast.
- 7 night cruise on the MedSea Aegean including private cabin with en-suite
- All meals, beverages including beer and wine
- All port fees and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- E-visa for Turkey
- Personal expenses
- Any meals not listed
Start this Greek adventure from Rhodes port then travel to the islands of Symi, Nisyros, Tilos, Chalki and Alimia before returning to Rhodes. You will have the opportunity to visit the volcano of Nisyros and walk to the crater to experience the steam that is still escaping. Your last stop, before returning to Rhodes, is the deserted island of Alimia which was last inhabited at the end of WWII.
SEPT 28 & 29: ARRIVE ATHENS
Transfer – 2 nights at the Central Hotel located in the popular Plaka area.
SEPT 30: ATHENS
Transfer to airport for flight to Rhode
SEPT 31: RHODES HARBOUR - BOZBURUN/ SYMI ISLAND
OCT 01: SYMI ISLAND – NISYROS
OCT 02: NISYROS – TILOS
OCT 03: TILOS – CHALKI
OCT 04: CHALKI – ALIMIA
OCT 05: ALIMIA – RHODES
OCT 06: RHODES
OCT 07 & 08: RHODES
2 nights at the Dionysis Hotel.
OCT 09: RHODES
Transfer to airport for return flights home.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
- DEPOSIT: $600 per person.
- BALANCE DUE DATE: July 13, 2017
- * Rates subject to change until booked.